Free Coaching in Registered Private Coaching/ Tuition Centres under 10%
departmental reserved quota for
(BPL/ Orphans/ Destitute/ Physically
Challenged/ EWS and other under privileged categories)
It is for the information of all deserving candidates who want to get free coaching under
10% departmental quota for the session 2020-21 @ Rs. 5000/- only as (heating/material
charges) through the Registered Private coaching/tuition centres of Kashmir division
had to apply before the office of the concerned Chief Education Officer of Kashmir Valley
within One Week from the publication of this notice.
The application shall be submitted
during office hours as per the application form reflected below:
1. Name of the student :____________________
2. Parentage : ____________________
3. Residence : ____________________
4. Class/Course for which admission/coaching sought:______
5. Stream/subject :____________________
6. Category :____________________
7. Contact No. of the Guardian ____________________
8. Coaching Centre
9. Proof of category mentioned, for which relaxation is claimed must be enclosed
dully attested ___________________
I______________F/O: M/O: Guardian of__________________ declare that the above
information furnished by me is correct, incase of incorrect information I will be personally
responsible for the resultant disqualification of my ward from the admission/course.
Sig. of Candidate
Sig. of Father/Mother/Guardian
For Orphan Category enclose Death Certificate issued by competent authority.
For AAY/BPL/Destitute/PHC/EWS/under privileged Category enclose relevant
category certificate of competent authority.
Preference shall be given to Orphan & physically Handicapped Category only and
other categories shall be adjusted under randomisation as per the intake available
slots in the particular coaching centre Follow Us On