ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. 13-GS of 2020 DATED. 31-11-2020
Applications on the prescribed format (Annexure-A), are invited from the eligible candidates,
(Not in Service/Non-PSC), of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following positions on
contract basis for a period of (03) months or till COVID-19 pandemic is over, whichever is earlier, for
augmentation of COVID testing in the Department of Microbiology Govt. Medical College, Srinagar:-
Positions Eligibility Criteria Monthly
MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized
Ph.D. Microbiology/Ph.D Biotechnology
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their applications the self-attested copies of
under mentioned documents/certificates:-
a) The certificates mentioned in the eligibility criteria column alongwith Marks certificates.
b) Experience Certificate of the Specialty.
c) Research Publication(s), if any, in indexed Journal.
d) Present Residence certificate/Domicile Certificate.
e) Date of Birth Certificate.
2) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/she will
not leave the Department before the completion of three month’s contract. However,
abandonment/termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month’s
prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the
incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released
on the completion of sanctioned term.
3) In case of large numbers of applications for the aforesaid position, the candidates will be
shortlisted for interview or will be put to written test.
4) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected in whose case it will be found that
the requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets have not been attached with their
5) The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with pay in slip for an amount
of Rs. 200/- (credited to account No. SB-7655) must reach to the Office of the undersigned
w.e.f. 31-10-2020 to 13-11-2020 up to 1:00 PM.
6) No T.A/D.A will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time
7) A contact Number must be stated on the application.