Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Specialists in following
streams in both the Divisions of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir & Medical officers (MBBS), on
contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K, against the vacant posts in various Districts
of the Jammu Division/ Kashmir Division.
- Paediatrics. 2. Gynecology & Obsetritics. 3. Anesthesia.
Eligibility/Selection criteria for Specialists:-
- Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and
registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
- Age: Maximum age limit up to 65 years.
- Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
- During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Eligibility/ Selection criteria for Medical Officers (MBBS):-
S. No. Post Qualification/ Experi-
ence Remuneration Selection Criteria
by Medical Council
limit up to 65 years.
a) Rs.30,000/- per month for rural areas plus
incentives as per the criteria laid down for difficult areas;
b) Rs.28,000/- per month for full time
Medical Officer under NUHM in Urban areas; and
c) Rs.15,000/- per month for Part time
Medical Officer under NUHM.
(i) MBBS-80 Points
(ii) Viva-voce 20
Note: Item (i) on
Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the
documents mentioned under terms & conditions to the office of Mission Director,NHM,J&K at State
Health Society, Nagrota, Jammu for Jammu Division and for Kashmir Division State Health Society,
Old Secretariat, Srinagar before 5th of November-2020.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2021,
and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval
of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Walking Interview through video Conferencing will be held on 7th of November, 2020 in the
office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family
Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu and for Kashmir Division at State Health
Society, Old Secretariat, Srinagar.
- Application form shall also be available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the
only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office
shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information
made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K,
in any manner whatsoever.
- List of documents to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate.
ii. Degree of requisite Qualification.
iii. Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the
required qualification for the post applied for.
iv. MD/MS/PG Diploma for Specialists.
v. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
vi.Domicile Certificate/Address Proof.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be
rejected out rightly.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual
communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
DIPK-NB-3392_20 Mission Director, NHM, J&K
APPLICATION FORM FOR HIRING OF STAFF UNDER
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K. 1. Post applied for.____________________________
- Name of Candidate______________________________________
- Date of Birth___________________________________________
- Permanent Address_____________________________________
- E-mail/ Contact No.__________________________
- Details of Qualification: (viz MBBS I/ II/ III/ IV)
Passed Board/University Year of
MBBS Ist Year
MBBS 2nd Year
MBBS 3rd Year
MBBS 4th Year
- Date of completion of internship______________________________
- MCI/ State Medical council Registration No.________
- Experience if any:
- District opted as per order of preference.
- No. of Enclosures__________________
- I do hereby declare that
I. The Statement in this application is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
II. I have never been debarred from appearing at any examination/ interview.
III. I have never been prosecuted or involved in any criminal case registered by the police or
convicted by the criminal court.
IV. I shall accept the selection made by the selection committee, which will be binding on me.
I undertake that any willful concealment of the facts shall result in the cancellation of my
candidature and debarring me from applying in future.