OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT INDUSTRIAL
TRAINING INSTITUTE, SHOPIAN
In response to the Directorate of Skill Development, J&K Srínagar’s Admission
Notice issued under Endorsement No.JKSDD/Trgs/401/1753-54 dated 05-11-
applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and
Kashmir Union territory only having minimum age of 18 years with no bar for
upper age, for admission in below mentioned in Skill development Short Term
courses at ITI Shopian for the Session,2020-21 commencing from Ist December,
- The candidates who desire to apply for admission are advised to obtain
the application forms on cash payment of Rs.40/- (Rupees Forty only) from the
office of the undersigned during working hours w.e.f. 11-11-2020 to 28-11-2020.
The last date for receipt of forms duly filled up is upto 28-11-2020. The details
of courses in which admission are required is given as under:-
Name of Trade Intake capacity Duration Applied age Qualification
- Soil Sampler/Collector 20 200 Hours 18 year 8th
- Automotive Service
Technician Level 4
20 430 hours 18 year 10th
The complete application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of :-
- Domicile certificate. 2. Marks certificate of qualifying examination.
- Certificate showing Date of birth. 4) Two Self Attested Photographs.
- Aadhar Card.
- The Selection will be made purely on the basis of academic merit obtained
by the applicants in their qualifying examination.