ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No: 01 of 2020.
FoLateral Entry(Direct admission to 3rd Semester of 3 Years Diploma Engg Programme).
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to below
mentioned programme for the Academic Session 2020-21.
The candidates are advised
to go through the Admission Procedure thoroughly to check the eligibility criteria/other
details before filling and submitting their online application Form.
admission in our institution will be guided and provided assistancefor applying and
obtaining various Scholarships like JKBOCW scholarship scheme(Rs 30000 per year),Post
matric scholarship scheme(above Rs 6000 per year),Pragati scholarship Scheme(Rs
50000 per year for Girls only) & SakshamScholarship scheme(Rs50000 per year for
Specially-abled students).For any information related to admission and other related
queries,Kindly contact Er.Wajahat on 9906457756.
S.No Programme Eligibility Admission/Registration Process Criteria for
Annual Fee Last
1 Lateral Entry
in Civil and
with Physics and
along with one of
Zoology) or 12th
Science with Technical
or 10th +2 Years ITI in
The application forms have to be submitted online
only through lateral entry portal http://lateral.
For any assistance,Applicants can
contact on 0194-2485697
or email to [email protected]
mentioned documents must be submitted to the office
of the Secretary JKBOTE by or before 30-Sep-20.
1.Marks Sheet of Secondary Examination(10th).
2.Provisional Cum Marks Certificate of 2 years ITI/
Draftsman (if admission is sought on the basis of
10th+ 2 years ITI).
3.Marks certificate of 10th and 12th if admission is
sought on 10th+2 basis.
be strictly made
on the basis of the
of 10th and 12th
Date for written
counselling will be
& 4th Sem),Rs
in the above
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INSTITUTION:
• Student friendly campus with absolute discipline and safety.
• Campus spread over 60+Kanals of Land.
• Effective teaching learning process and modern infrastructure.
• Highly equipped Labs.
• Experienced Teaching Faculty.
• Barrier free Environment for PWD Students.(Washrooms and Ramp).
• 10 Mbps Internet connectivity with 1:1 connection.
• Library equipped with 9500+ Books & Printed Journals.
• Spacious classrooms with best possible seating arrangements.
• Cafeteria (Under construction).
• Hostel for Girls(Planned).