Valley News Desk

Budgam, Sep 23, KDC: A non-laborer died due to electric shock in Chadoora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday when he accidentally came into contact with a live wire while working in a local factory.

The deceased was identified by police as Abu-Bakar Sidiq son of Sohrab Ali a resident of Dakshim Gaon West Bengal, aged 22.

A police official told news gathering agency Kashmir Dot Com- (KDC) that Sidiq was working in plywood factory ‘Alafa Ply Wood’ at Sanzipora Chadoora, where he was doing his retinue work when the incident occurred.

He was rushed to SMHS Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead, he said

He said that an FIR regarding the incident has been registered in the concerned police station and investigation has been taken up. (KDC)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk