Valley News Desk

Bilal Habib

PAMPORE, AUGUST 18: A young woman has died after receiving electric shock at her home at Lethpora area of Awantipora in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Tuesday evening.

A 38-year-old woman received electric shock at her home. She was immediately shifted to Sub district hospital Pampore where doctors declared her brought dead, police told Sachnews.

SHO Awantipora Madasir Naseer told Sachnews she was fiddling with a heating device during which she accidentally touched a naked wire and died.

The deceased woman was identified as Naseema Bano (38) wife of Firdous Ahmad Bhat, resident of Lethpora.

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk