Valley News Desk

Qazigund, Aug 17 (KNO): A woman died due to electrocution in Damjan area of Qazigund in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Monday afternoon.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Rubeena Akhter (37) wife of Zahoor Ahmad received an electric shock when she came in contact with a live wire.

“She was boiling milk on an electrical appliance inside her home at Damjan village when she came in contact with the live wire.”

The official said that she was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.

“A case under 174 Cr.PC has been registered and further investigations taken up,” he said—(KNO)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk