Valley News Desk

M S Nazki

Poonch, Aug 14 (GNS): A 35-year-old man was electrocuted while repairing electricity inside cattle shed near his residence at Nar Mankote in this district of Jammu region.

Official sources told GNS that Mohammad Junaid (35) was repairing an electric service line and got an electric shock and died on the spot. Later police reached there and completed legal formalities.

SHO Mendhar Manzoor Kohli confirmed to GNS the man’s death due to the electrocution. (GNS)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk